- 200g white chocolate cut into small chunks
- 175g plain flour
- 110g soft butter
- 50g sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ gas 4.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix together until all ingredients are combined.
- Bring the whole mixture together to form a soft lumpy dough.
- Split into two large ball, split each ball into 3, and then each of those balls into 2. You should have 12 small balls of dough. Arrange on a baking sheet covered in greaseproof paper.
- Squash balls into small cookie shapes allowing plenty of room around for them to expand.
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until pale golden. Dont worry if they take longer.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.